Emergency Self-Rescue Device
Fastens at the waist outside of your turnout pants with a hook and ring closure.
- 2" Kevlar webbing
- Certified for use up to 300 lbs
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1983
- Made from two-inch Kevlar? webbing for strength and durability. Certified for use up to 300 pounds.
Dual-Adjust Escape Belt
Features an ergonomic pull-forward motion that allows for easy adjustability and proper positioning on the body. Easily fastens, even with a gloved hand, over the waist of turnout pants. Engages in the proper position when the escape line is attached to the belt.
- Floating D-Ring for convenient attachment to personal rescue system
- Stationary D-Ring positioning point
- Durable, FR 2" Kevlar webbing
- Hook and V-Ring Closure
- Elastic keepers to hold excess webbing